Saturday, August 6, 2011

Its All About Me


All About Me
My name is Abby and I am 11 years old I live in a brick house with my Mum, Dad, and my brother Sam. And another brother named Damian who live in Palmerston north. We live on a dairy farm with up to 400 cows that's way to many for us. We have a cat named Cass and a annoying dog named Jack. I have three pet fish 1 named Lighting 1 named Neco and lucky last Max. I love my fish and I never going to let them go. I have loads of friends at my school broadlands but the most person in my school i like is my friend Corien. my favourite teacher is Ms Matthews she rocks you can count on her a lot. I love dancing my type would be Jazz is my talent. I love my life the way it is and no one can destroy it.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby
    I learnt so much about you from reading this. I was wandering why Jack is annoying? I think he is so cute. Thank you for your kind words.
    Ms Matthews

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete